• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorning when cleaning hay

Piggle loves poop scooping and hay cleaning time and always always popcorns over to help. She likes to tip over any container of collected poops and dirty hay, and helpfully poop right where we are cleaning so there is extra to do! Piggy daddy says she's very clever and its a compliment, like she thinks hoomans collect piggy poops to eat and she wants us to have extra fresh ones :)

Does anyone else's piggies popcorn when you are cleaning hay? Whenever I pick up hay on the cage's floor, Cocoa goes absolutely nuts! She popcorns and happily runs laps while Penny does nothing :whistle: What is so thrilling about picking up hay? :lol!:

I can supply several candidates! :D

Does anyone else's piggies popcorn when you are cleaning hay? Whenever I pick up hay on the cage's floor, Cocoa goes absolutely nuts! She popcorns and happily runs laps while Penny does nothing :whistle: What is so thrilling about picking up hay? :lol!:
They know the routine means they are going to get more fresh hay. 😊

Mine know to start veg begging at 4pm and if i leave them until 5pm they start teeth chattering at me

Bobby and Bailey can even be sleeping, but the minute I start to take things out of the cage to clean it, they start eating the hay that they have been ignoring because they want fresh. Then they popcorn - and I think they're pretty old men, so it's quite unusual for them to popcorn, but they always do it at cage cleaning time.

Back