• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorning

KezFlav

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Awwww. Every morning I clean out the guinea pigs. I fill up stuff then I get the vacuum out, put the brush attachment on and give the cage a vacuum 😂 after this they get their veggies.
They’ve only been with us 3 weeks but they’ve learnt the routine. Today, buttons was chasing the brush around, while oero was wheeking.
Buttons then started popcorning around the cage. It was hilarious....so excited for a bit of green!
Wish my kids were that enthusiastic !

Aww that’s so cute, I love it when they popcorn after cage clean it’s like their way of saying thank you! I’m also the food lady they wheek every time I enter the room 😂

So lovely when they appreciate what we do for them :-) Mine also popcorn after I've cleaned twice a day, and after they've had a treat of some kind :-) I think it's amazing how quickly they get used to a routine - our new pair took just a couple of days to learn what our routine was, which I think was helped by seeing our old pair react to the routine they already had. Clever little things :-)

Back