• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Posh has been dating!

Like in your case, Carys 'Love' was only one with ruby eyes but even the fairly short-haired sister had already been reserved. She was rescue-born from a second back-to-back pregnancy litter of a mis-sexed pet shop pair who were then let down again with not separating early enough so the whole family ended up in rescue.

How could I resist enquiring after this little beauty to go and live with arthritic 7 1/2 years old Ffwlbri 'Monlight' and 2 1/2 years old Gethin 'Dusky' as his second big love? To be honest, I was totally surprised to get her.
Ffwlbri actually regained some renewed zest of life from the baby who didn't challenge her that she lived for pretty much another year. She even did a few arthritic popcorns with Carys to show her delight.
Carys's lilac and her cream have bleached now so she looks pretty all over white as an older lady. Such a gentle and friendly personality; just as her beloved Gethin was...
Welcome to little baby adoptee Carys! (with some bonding pics and a little popcorning video from the cage).

She is one little lucky girl!
Cary’s is a real beauty 😍. I am always fascinated by the range of colours and hair styles a single birth can produce. Baby is like you say the only one with pink eyes and lilac markings. There are three little boys who are absolutely stunning from the Mum’s who were separated out earlier, look at these smashers in foster at the moment awaiting their forever home
IMG_2494.jpeg

Really happy that Posh and the baby are getting along so well. Lovely to see them together. ❤️ ❤️

A little update! I decided it was time for them to move back into Posh’s cage in the spare room. it was a little cold this morning at 6.30 am in the conservatory although both of them had mounds of hay to hide under.
Anyway they are in and seem fine. baby has spent most of the afternoon asleep in the hay but came out for some fresh grass mid afternoon
She is now in Posh’s old spot laid under one of the small mats and Posh is laid out by her side. There’s so many new sounds it must be quite strange for her but she is taking it in her stride. She has been popcorning in her new home too for a few minutes
1713455750447.jpeg

Did you think I was responding to the Facebook post ?
I was actually loving the photos.
Facebook rarely lets me look at anything as I don’t have an account
No I can’t find my Utube login 😁 so I knew you can upload somehow to Facebook and then copy a link from fb so I tried that after a lot of trial and error it worked but not sure if I can remember how I did it 😂 IPads are great until you want to transfer something especially off a phone unless it’s an iPhone which I don’t have

Oh dear on the bar biting, I know how annoying that is, Red has taught every new boy here how to annoy the humans.
Dear Posh and Baby

Don't believe @piggieminder, humans find bar biting strangely comforting and not annoying. Don't believe them!

Your friend

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward

It sounds like Posh and baby are doing great!

I love how piggies pick up the habits of their friends. Our Winnie never used to bar bite, but since Mabel arrived she quickly picked it up…although Winnie’s version is a gentle and polite tapping of the teeth on the bars, compared to Mabel’s more manic ‘banging the walls down’ approach 🤪

Dear Posh and Baby

Don't believe @piggieminder, humans find bar biting strangely comforting and not annoying. Don't believe them!

Your friend

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward
Dear Miss Bramble,
I thought you were reviewing your policies on advice regarding bar biting
Kind regards
A

Dear Posh and Baby

Your friend

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward
Not so, she’s teaching her bad habits!

baby says hello Miss Bramble,

I will start as I mean to go on! Posh says I must learn to pee and poop on my mats for starters. Bar biting is another of slaves annoyances too so I’m having a go at that just in case slaves thinks she’ll have a sleep in after 8.30 (that’s the latest we will tollerate waiting for brekers)

Can you enrol me as the youngest member of the GP union and I will do my best to keep slave in check

Yours

baby no name

Last edited:
So pleased Posh has a new friend. They look amazing together. Such beautiful piggies.
Can't wait to hear about all their adventures and of course new name.💕💕💕💕

Back