• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Posh, Hector and Kiki

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I’ve been busy today! Hector and Kiki have moved into the spare room to keep Posh company. I’m not sure how long this arrangement will last but at least it gives me time to consider what to do next. It seems very strange this evening without Hector and Kiki racing around our lounge but it’s a small price to pay to keep Posh from getting lonely. Despite Posh being very self assured and sometimes quite a loaner they did have a lovely bond and you would often find them cuddled up in a single tunnel together. Hector thinks all his dreams have come true! Another lady, even a hostile one is great as far as he is concerned

Our new arrangement in the spare room, my sewing area has moved to the dining table in the conservatory 😂 The things we do for our piggies 🙄
1712687882620.jpeg

Hector better give Kiki some attention or there’ll be trouble. Glad they all have company. ❤️
Hector thinks his lucks in, unfortunately they have history and it’s not pretty! But at least Posh has some company. Kiki and Posh are managing to ignore Hector’s incessant bar biting

Here’s hoping Posh behaves should you try and bond her with the others! Maybe she’ll feel differently about Hector this time around?
Hope you all are coping okay after losing Ginger xx

I love the new loving arrangements ❤️ I hope every pig behaves themselves. Hector must think all his Christmas’s have come at once 😍
yes, he isn’t the brightest! Both girls are treating him with contempt at the moment.
Here’s hoping Posh behaves should you try and bond her with the others! Maybe she’ll feel differently about Hector this time around?
Hope you all are coping okay after losing Ginger xx
I might try if I can build up the courage, although to be honest Kiki isn’t a fan of Posh and rattles her teeth when she comes into the lounge so I’m not very optimistic at all

yes, he isn’t the brightest! Both girls are treating him with contempt at the moment.

I might try if I can build up the courage, although to be honest Kiki isn’t a fan of Posh and rattles her teeth when she comes into the lounge so I’m not very optimistic at all
Oh that’s definitely quite a predicament :( It was like that with BB and Sprout whenever they lived side by side, for some reason they just weren’t keen on each other, even though it was only through the bars. I bet you are feeling quite stuck with what to do next!

Oh that’s definitely quite a predicament :( It was like that with BB and Sprout whenever they lived side by side, for some reason they just weren’t keen on each other, even though it was only through the bars. I bet you are feeling quite stuck with what to do next!
Yes, I am. Posh bonded instantly with old Ted but would tolerate not Hector at all. They are strange beings aren’t they. I think we might have to go dating at some point. I just hope she behaves herself, that angelic face hides her feisty personality I think 😈

Back