• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Possibly A Skin Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbiS

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was stroking Barney last night when I felt a lump on his side. I had a close look at it today and it looks like a skin tag. My feelings are that I don't need to do anything about it other than keep an eye on it to make sure it isn't growing but wanted to check with forum members just in case anyone had a different opinion. It was difficult to get a photo underneath all of his hair. It is quite small and firm (if it was on his tummy I would have said it was an extra nipple).

Keep an eye on it and if necessary see the vet! It is difficult to judge just from a little flap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back