• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Potteries GPR Summer Fair June 22nd 2024

Reaction score
Our exciting news is that our first event of the year will be our Animal Rescue Summer Fair on June 22nd !

We are planning a lovely day with rescues fundraising and lovely stalls offering gifts and items to light up your Summer !

Brittannia Games have kindly offered to sponsor both our Summer & Xmas fairs so rescues can attend for free !

Brittannia Game Designs Ltd

IMG_4759.jpeg

More details to follow soon !

Helen xx

I'm really sad to be missing this event but we are away on our holibobs. I will send a donation but it's just not the same as coming home with the car boot full of goodies.😀

Hope it's a great day and that you raise lots of funds for the rescue.xx

Hope it all goes well.
It’s too close to moving for me to get there but I will be there for the Christmas fair.

I’m not able to attend this one, it I’m definitely booked for the Xmas one - will be coming with @Merab's Slave and hopefully plenty of other members.

Sorry we can't be there this time as we are on holiday. I have sent a little donation instead.xx

I'm sorry I can't make this, I have a busy day baking for an Open Gardens event on Sunday and doing my own garden. I hope it's a very successful fair - butI hope to be at the Christmas fair x

Thank you to those who supported our event we had a great summer fair with good attendance and we raised over £400 !
Although not as busy as our Xmas fair we all had a great day networking and it was fab to meet new rescues attending and we are all looking forward to our Nov 16th event x

Back