• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig crazy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Anyone heard of potteries guinea pig rescue in Stoke on Trent? The site looks nice and we have crossed cavy haven off our list after advice from other members thanks in advance :)

The potteries are one of the best guinea pig rescues around. They advertise on here, are part of the Piggy Bank and an extremely reputable rescue. Many posters of their forum have rehomed regularly from them.

He's lovely. Helen who runs the rescue is so experienced and a lovely lady. Mention you are on the forum.

Helen is a wonderful and very caring lady! My Bedo (neutered boar) and my latest piggy, six months old orphan, Angharad, are both from the Potteries.
However, I am not sure whether Helen is still offering boar dating. otherwise, you may try Rainbow Rescue in Southport.

They are on our list of recommended good standard rescues that we can vouch for.
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/pages/guinea-pig-rescue-locator/

Last edited:
thanks everyone I have emailed Helen today and am awaiting a reply so hopefully she still does dating and if not I'll try rainbow rescue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back