• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Prayers/vibes etc for Charlotte please

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tomorrow Charlotte is going to have a suspected mammary tumour removed. It is still small and will hopefully not take long to remove so she shouldn't be under anaesthetic for long. Having recently lost Rosie during an op I am obviously worried about Charlotte.

She will be coming inside in a few minutes to spend the night in the indoor set up with Lexi and Kizzy so when she comes home tomorrow it won't be such a change of environment.

dont do prayers sorry, but mahoooosive vibes being sent for Charlotte, so hope shes ok.

All fingers...toes.....paws are crossed here xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone.

The girls are just settling in up here in the loft with me. Behind me all I can hear is the sound of shredding cardboard as they, layer by layer, peel the chube I just bought them. It would be nice if they left it pink and orange for a little while but soon it will just look like cardboard.

Aw fingers crossed all goes well... I would be a nervous wreck if one of my piggies had surgery... hoping for all the best and a speedy recovery for Charlotte :)

She is doing really well :) She is very interested in food but eating a bit slower than normal which is expected. She is separated from her friends by some c&c grids but wants to be with them.

Glad to hear she came through the surgery ok, how is she this morning?

Aww thats fab news glad everything went okay hope she's feeling okay today :)

I'm glad she's doing well- it's so nervewracking when they have to put them out! Two of my piggies had surgery last summer, I was a wreck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back