• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Preparations !

3 Musketeers

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My 3 Brotherly boars, ed,shadow,donal are all doing well, a bit of snapping.

I can tell their going to start getting bold and hormonal soon, they've been snapping at eachother a good bit.
I really hope I'm ready, I have a box if one needs to be separated, ect, donal seems to be the dominant one and ed and shadow accept that, its just when their in his way donal gets ed and shadow out the rude way by barbering and nipping, do i have to worry?

Any tips, just so I'm ready.

The more space, the better for a boar trio to give them the best chance. My three are 13 months and a year, and seem to be settling down now. I've had a few hairy moments though, but put the success (touch wood) down to having a 5x3 c&c with a loft, so they're able to get away from each other, but I've always had a plan B. I hope yours work out x

The more space, the better for a boar trio to give them the best chance. My three are 13 months and a year, and seem to be settling down now. I've had a few hairy moments though, but put the success (touch wood) down to having a 5x3 c&c with a loft, so they're able to get away from each other, but I've always had a plan B. I hope yours work out x
Thank you, finger are most definitely crossed, one thing on my list is too buy some more hideys, but I'm not sure where to get them, which can be irritating.

Back