• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Presents! (for Christmas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizi

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's almost Christmas so I am starting to collect the pigs presents for Christmas! I have gone to Myer today which I never do because it is so expensive, and they have put out their Christmas ornaments!
They are so pretty yet 1 cost 4, 5 dollars :( I have seen that they have these wooden natural ornaments. I love that natural theme and they are also safe for the pigs to chew! They were 4 dollars each and I got 3 of them. But we also bought some other stuff. (correction, my mom bought some other stuff) And we got them all for free! This is because we have some sort of point card where if you spend lots and I mean lots of money from the bank (which you have to pay back) You get points. We had like 9000 points of something so we got them for free! Yay! Free presents! I am having trouble wrapping them :( I have horrible skills when it comes to wrapping presents! And since they aren't a box thing I can't wrap them like you normally would! Here they are! Also what presents are you getting for your pigs?
IMG_1196.JPG IMG_1197.JPG IMG_1198.JPG

Very nice. I would be careful though as the black and white colouring on them. Did it say on the label they were small animal safe?

Very nice. I would be careful though as the black and white colouring on them. Did it say on the label they were small animal safe?
Thanks :) There is no coloring on them and they are just plain wood with shapes cut out of them. They were labelled all natural. It must be the lighting and the background color which is making them seem like they have black and white pain on them

Those are adorable. I haven't really gone Christmas shopping at all yet, I don't usually do that until at least the first, but here is what I am getting my piggies so far:
A new C&C cage (Which will be my Christmas present too!)
and probably treats and toys, I'll do a complete Christmas picture when I go shopping. :)

Oh well done! Like you I hardly go to Myer as them & David Jones are too posh in their prices! But that's a great find.

Oh are the letters cut out then? They're great!
I am totally spoiling mine this year and have been in trouble with the husband already! I've bought some Christmas pudding wooden balls, a Christmas tree shaped rosewood and fruity chew thing, lots of chewy blocks and sticks (fruity and wooden), carrot and corn shaped chewy toys, some round rosewood and fruit chewy things - the list goes on. I can see my husband's point now!

I've just got in trouble for my Secret Santa present, as it has just cost me nearly as much as the cost of the presents to post it... on the same day as a Christmas present for my brother's piggies has arrived for me in the post with one more to come for my own! :whistle: I haven't bought any people presents yet, haha!

I've just got in trouble for my Secret Santa present, as it has just cost me nearly as much as the cost of the presents to post it... on the same day as a Christmas present for my brother's piggies has arrived for me in the post with one more to come for my own! :whistle: I haven't bought any people presents yet, haha!
LOL! Glad am not the only one!

I've just got in trouble for my Secret Santa present, as it has just cost me nearly as much as the cost of the presents to post it... !

You're not the only one! I weighed it at home and thought 'yikes! :doh:

OTH hubby thought my Secret Santa pig was very cute and is waiting for the photos of him enjoying it with almost at much patience as I am....

Not sure what he'll make of the fleecy tunnels I've ordered for my boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back