• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pretty as a Picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've officially given up trying to organise photo shoots with my boys, they are too inquisitive and dont sit still for five minutes :)) So it ends up turning into a round of chase the pigie round the set!

So today I pignapped my OH sisters pigs for a photo shoot, they are such well behaved ladies and not once did the move from their spot...and they didnt eat/munch/destroy the props in the process woohoo!

Photos of my two beautiful models, April (the grey abby) and May.

May and April, in one of my cosies
"We're Aunty Laura's Little Princesses!"
PrettyGirls.jpg

May chewing on some hay whilst having her beautiful photo took.
"Do i get to wear a tiara if I'm a princess...i do hope its made out of hay..mmm..."
Awwwwlikeys.jpg

Pretty Girlies!
AprilandMay22.jpg

Has anyone else found that boars dont sit still as well as sows for photos? hehe!

Awwww, those are the sweetest pigtures! x) x)
My boys will never sit that still for a pic, they will munch on the flowers and brrrr at each other etc etc

Awwww, those are the sweetest pigtures! x) x)
My boys will never sit that still for a pic, they will munch on the flowers and brrrr at each other etc etc

Haha! I'm glad i havent got the only two naughty models for photos, i set everything up before hand and as soon as a plomp them down (even with veggies) Harvey is upto no good eating the flowers/munching on decorations and Artie finds it fab to face the other way! :)) Aggh! lol!

Aww, gorgeous girlies. Archie will never sit still, but Lexi isn't too good at it either. Freya will sit still but I think thats just because she's too scared to move :)). I've not tried to get a group shot yet...{:|

I've just awwwwww'd out loud in the office! :)) They are adorable photos and what cute pigwigs x)

Haha! I'm glad i havent got the only two naughty models for photos, i set everything up before hand and as soon as a plomp them down (even with veggies) Harvey is upto no good eating the flowers/munching on decorations and Artie finds it fab to face the other way! :)) Aggh! lol!

That's it! we need more piggies - Sows this time!

Aww, gorgeous girlies. Archie will never sit still, but Lexi isn't too good at it either. Freya will sit still but I think thats just because she's too scared to move :)). I've not tried to get a group shot yet...{:|

Awwwww thank you, and I really do think its just boars! lol! I wouldnt mind trying a group shot with my sisters tribe but i think we would need a couple more extra hands just in case!

That's it! we need more piggies - Sows this time!

Deffos i would love a pair of sows next, their so delicate compared to my boys! :))

Jules7 said:
I've just awwwwww'd out loud in the office! They are adorable photos and what cute pigwigs

Hehe thank you! :)

Beautiful! But I can't see your action men like that... They are too cute when into some mischief!

Aww they're gorgeous girls! My boys aren't keen on photos, most of theirs are taken 'on the move!'

Oh they are such beautiful girlies.

My lot would never sit still, even the girls and Nigel will insist on sniffing the camera.

Awww, they're such gorgeous and well behaved little ladies :))x)x) I tried to do a photo-shoot with mine a few days ago, and none of them wanted to sit still! :))

What lovely clear pictures! Beautiful girlies!

x) Lovely pictures, I'd love to see a recreation of that photosshoot with Artie and Harvey. Reckon there'd be flower munching and bums facing camera!

x) Lovely pictures, I'd love to see a recreation of that photosshoot with Artie and Harvey. Reckon there'd be flower munching and bums facing camera!

Thank you, and haha! I think i might have to try that one :))

awwwwwwwwww so cute..........KERPLUNK! oh dear she saw them rolleyes:))

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ........................o...................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ........................oh my....................GULP..................so pretty......................cute..................lovely......................kissable ones....................adorable..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh WOW aren't they so well behaved x) boooooootiful models x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back