• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Preview Bungle Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not really happy with these pics as they are a bit dark/oddly coloured as we were loosing daylight and I dont like to sue the flash! Still thought some pics are better than no pix! Will post new ones in this thread when I get them.

Baby Bungle witha Bungle Bear!

bungle2.jpg

bungle.jpg

Posing in a chair
stretch.jpg

chair.jpg

How big is he? Teeny here is a rough guide
IMAG0086.jpg

zb.jpg

He is so cute I think he and Zippy look great friends already :)

Bungle Update- new pics 29th Aug

Well Bungle is doing well. He is extremely greed and always hungry. He sits in the food dish pics up a flake of mix and nibbles it like a hamster! He loves to drink water though the sippy tube is too big for his mouth so its amusing to watch! Bungle is getting on really really well with Zippy now. They follow each other about. Bungle sits in the food dish and eats when Zippy is eating at it. They both sleep in their pigloo (!) instead of outside or seperately and if you get Bungle out he cries util you either put him back or get Zippy too! Have you ever heard anything like that?

He is the most talkative piggy I have ever met, even the piglets. He makes oinking sounds constantly and little purrs. He has a very beautiful face which you see when you stroke his chin. He loves a cuddle too. Very friendly. Have not quite mastered the art of photographing Bungle yet... but I'm geting better! ;D

Here are todays efforts

Zippy and Bungle

zbwhiteside.jpg

zbwhite.jpg

Zippy and two Bungles! :D
zippy2bungles.jpg

Zip2bungles.jpg

zbapple.jpg

Just Bungle!

Bungleface.jpg

Bungleclose.jpg

bglsface2.jpg

bglside.jpg

Bungle and an apple

bbungleapple2.jpg

bbungleapple.jpg

Bungle and Bungle!

bglspaw.jpg

bgls2.jpg

Your pictures are wonderful! I love the one of both of them with the apple, Zippy's expression is great. So cute, packing for a pig napping trip as we speak ;D

Kathryn xx

Bless him!

I knew you and Zippy would love him as soon as I saw him. Looks like he has made himself right at home too!

So lovely to see he's settled in ok Susie, he is such a dinky little lad.... total fluffball and I adored his white eyebrows! ;D

Bungle is gorgeous Susie and I love the ones with the apple too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back