• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Princess is spoiled! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

oh brother! boy do i have a prob! it seems i have succeded in spoiling her! she has this fav box of treats that she LOVES! she has gotten so used to it along with other things, she squeeks at anyone to see if they have food! she has put on a bit of pounds! anyone have an idea how i can get her out of the spoiling? what a baby! :P

Afraid I can't help as i'm guilty too :D

It's those droopy piggy lips, and the way he cocks his head to the side :D

And the jump in the air that says here's mummy i'm so pleased to see her, oh look she's watching me with that besotted look on her face, if I wheek i'll get a treat......

They have me wrapped completely round their little paws :D

I'm afraid I'm guilty as charged too. G&M know that they only have to wheek and they get a treat. They get a treat when they're being cleaned out. Mildred runs around squeaking until she gets it now.

oh no! :o
well i guess i gotta put up with it. i cant believe how she gained and still wheeks for food!
i give her pellets and she looks at me like "ummm.....no"!
no what? ? :)

LOL - my lot used to be like that. They had fresh food morning and night!

Now, they only have fresh in the evenings, hay, dry food and maybe a carrot in the mornings.

They had to get used to the new routine, as they were all getting a bit big. It took them about a week to learn that no amount of squeaking in the morning got them extra food.

You just need to persevere with it Jo! :)

They are like kids and husbands. You need to train them. Kids are easier then husbands LOL ;D

lol. this morning i gave her only one treat. then she looked at me like,"wait a minute....this is it?!" oh well. too bad for her! :D

Yep Bokki does, he stands on his fiddlestick tunnel and stalks the fridge ;D

It doesn't get him anywhere ;D

princess does the same thing! when my father passes by the cage, she climbs up and starts weeking! are there any low fat foods or snacks i could give her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back