• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pringle & Panko’s Thread

I’ve not been very good at updating the boys threat recently! Boys are mostly well Pringle has a respiratory infection but the vet thinks we caught it very early so hoping all will be well at his check up tomorrow after a week of antibiotics (haven’t affected his appetite thankfully!)
I have been very busy using up all my fleece as I’m winding down the floof co sadly as I start a new job on Monday and won’t have the time to commit to it.
Here are some pictures of the cheeky boys.

Attachments

• ad3568b4-8aa0-4058-992f-e0049d0db2bb.jpeg
    ad3568b4-8aa0-4058-992f-e0049d0db2bb.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2
  • abe66d24-541a-4d96-a0d1-be0ef8c74195.jpeg
    abe66d24-541a-4d96-a0d1-be0ef8c74195.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 655c44ac-814b-45d6-9312-a6f45bbb2181.jpeg
    655c44ac-814b-45d6-9312-a6f45bbb2181.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 920E752C-DB3E-4D47-BAC3-C15506B89727.jpeg
    920E752C-DB3E-4D47-BAC3-C15506B89727.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2
Gorgeous boys. Sending Pringle healing vibes, I hope he has a positive vet visit tomorrow.
I am so sorry to hear you are winding up the Floof Co. I've been watching out for another tunnel. I noticed I have missed one that would have done us while I was away! We love your tunnels as they are lovely and thick and big enough for our big boars to sleep in, some seem to prefer them to cosies.

Edited to say congratulations on your new job.

Gorgeous boys. Sending Pringle healing vibes, I hope he has a positive vet visit tomorrow.
I am so sorry to hear you are winding up the Floof Co. I've been watching out for another tunnel. I noticed I have missed one that would have done us while I was away! We love your tunnels as they are lovely and thick and big enough for our big boars to sleep in, some seem to prefer them to cosies.

Edited to say congratulations on your new job.
Thank you 🩷 I’m glad your boys are enjoying their tunnels, I still have a bit more fleece to use up (and maybe a small amount more on order oops) so there may be one or two more tunnels!

I hope Pringle gets on ok at the vets. 🤞🏻

Well done on the new job. It’s a shame about the Little Floof Co. though.

Congratulations on your new job. I love the Little Floof Co fleeces it's a shame you are winding it up but I can understand that. Hope Pringle gets on OK at the vets.

Good luck in your new job. Here’s hoping that Pringle gets on ok at his vets check

Hope Pringle is better soon. Good luck with your new job, sorry to hear your Little Floof is closing x

Pringle was a star at the vets, no noises in his lungs so looks like he has got over his infection. She checked his teeth whilst we were there and they were also looking good!
He will be very pleased that means no more nebuliser!

Congratulations on your new job.
Hope it goes well.
Sorry that you’re having to give up the Little Floof Co - your fleeces are lovely

Glad Pringle has recovered

Mr Panko had to have a hair cut today his floof was magnificent but we don’t want it to get too big! I was on my own today so it’s not as short as I would have liked but I can go over it again when pig dad is back from him work trip!
Needless to say panko was not at all impressed but he has been zooming around this afternoon! IMG_9064.jpegIMG_9067.jpegIMG_9070.jpeg

Back