• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Yesterday I wasn't on the forum much as my guinea pig Priya died.

I finished work at 6 yesterday and I noticed my mum called me exactly at 6 so I guessed something was wrong with 1 of the pigs. She said Priya was dying so I sped home to get to her and she looked so so bad. I held her close to me and every couple of mins she was gasping for air and her mouth was wide open. I really have never felt so helpless. My mum rang Vedra and booked in all our pigs for a health check as Priya lived with Crunchie who died two weeks a go and 3 other pigs. I also rang Kate (starshine) for advice on what we could do with Priya as she was dying and didn't know what to do or if there was anything we could do to help. As my mum and I were on our way to vets while on phone to Kate, Priya died. :(

Here is a pic of my little angel.

priya.jpg

She is now with her aunty Crunchie, mummy Cookie, daddy Whiskey and some of her siblings which died around the time she was born. Priya would have been 3 this year.

So sorry Ellie. Not your year, is it!

RIP Little Priya.

Run free with all the piggies at Rainbow Bridge.

Michele

We have already spoken Ellie and you know how very sorry I am for you loss.

Priya was a beautiful girl and I know how much she will be missed.

So sorry to hear this Ellie

Run free at Rainbow Bridge little Priya

Ellie, I am so sorry you have lost Priya. She was a beuatiful guinea and very loved.

Sleep well, little one,

love, Lucinda, Caroline and all of us xx

Ellie I'm so sorry to hear the news about Priya.
Run free little one :'(

so sorry about little priya what a year we are both having,as you say she is playing around with cuddles over the bridge, run free and have fun sweethearts, she was stunning, I know exactly how you feel, wretched and so empty I think i cried a years worth this year so far, :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back