• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Professional Photo Shoot!

Kallasia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all! You may remember me saying a couple of weeks ago that the RSPCA Guinea Pig Care Day had a professional photographer there? Well they sent the pictures through and I'm so happy!

Guinea Pig Photo Shoot

Binky and Errol are both gorgeous - though I am biased of course!
The dinosaur is Susan, their comfort toy!

They're too cute not to share! Look!

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

Wheeeeek! xD

oh they are really beautiful. Such stunning piggy's anyway but even more beautiful with a professional photographer.

Hi all! You may remember me saying a couple of weeks ago that the RSPCA Guinea Pig Care Day had a professional photographer there? Well they sent the pictures through and I'm so happy!

Guinea Pig Photo Shoot

Binky and Errol are both gorgeous - though I am biased of course!
The dinosaur is Susan, their comfort toy!

They're too cute not to share! Look!

View attachment 73194

View attachment 73193

View attachment 73191

View attachment 73192

View attachment 73190

Wheeeeek! xD
That one at the end is a wee bit deformed! Lol!

I’d love to have professional photos of mine! I very rarely seem to get a good photo when I try! Quite envious. They are stunning piggies too!

Stunners! :love: What a great photo shoot, loving their cuddly friend too :)

Lovely photos. I wish my local RSPCA would arrange a similar day. I would love decent photos of my guinea pigs. They have the most expressive of faces that I cannot capture.

Lovely photos. I wish my local RSPCA would arrange a similar day. I would love decent photos of my guinea pigs. They have the most expressive of faces that I cannot capture.

This was the first one for our local centre but I'm really hoping they do it again :) maybe it will catch on at other places too!

It would be nice if they would. The only photos I have managed to take make all look as though they are scared to death. Your photos show their lovely faces off at their best.

Back