• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

PSA from Timmy and Jenny

Mine love coriander and parsley but Sainsbury's have run out of both this week! There may be a piggy riot when they find out...
None of them will touch basil or mint, most of them enjoy dill but Clover doesnt like it and I am avoiding foods that dont get Clover's approval since she has lost a lot of weight and become a bit of a bony old lady...

I tried mine with mint for the first time yesterday. 2 out of 8 of them loved it. The others definitely thought I was out to poison them 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Mine love coriander and parsley but Sainsbury's have run out of both this week! There may be a piggy riot when they find out...
None of them will touch basil or mint, most of them enjoy dill but Clover doesnt like it and I am avoiding foods that dont get Clover's approval since she has lost a lot of weight and become a bit of a bony old lady...

Dill results in Ralph running in reverse to get away from it here.

How can Sainsbury’s run out of both coriander and parsley? Shocking!

How could you? Seriously.Herbs are not interchangeable. Cruelty of the highest degree.
Tell that to Tesco! I’m just glad curry wasn’t on the menu because I’m inclined to agree, they aren’t interchangeable 😂

Last time they had Basil it was the best thing ever, it’s only because our Tesco does big bunches I get them it. They only have basil if it’s got a yellow sticker usually!

Is this like Brexit thing, or a covid thing? Coriander shortages are serious, Piggle will be writing a very strongly worded letter of complaint to the EU!
Withholding coriander until they get our vaccines are they lol... actually Piggle says she'd swap piggy daddy's second dose for a big bunch of the green stuff!

Dear Clover,
Would you like a food parcel?
We had coriander this week, it was a bit tired but we still ate it.
Love from Priscilla, Phoebe and Micah

Dear Clover,
Would you like a food parcel?
We had coriander this week, it was a bit tired but we still ate it.
Love from Priscilla, Phoebe and Micah
That is very kind of Priscilla, Phoebe and Micah! I think Clover may just survive the week on secret apple and carrot slices though, she's having loxicom now to try ease whatever mystery old lady aches and pains are troubling her so I sneak her a bit of a high calorie snack at medicine time :)
Best not tell Piggle though!

Basil receives the same response in our house 🤣🤣

Back