• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My girlie Tam as you know is a right scatty madam. A question I have is..
Shes nudging alot with her head, including when shes on me. I presume this is her way of telling me that shes boss. pow-pow

I thought it's when they don't like what your doing mine do it if i stroke their head's

Does she nudge her head up? If so, that is telling you "stop that" such as if you stroke her head

If she is nudging with her nose I'm not sure.

Yes my little satin lilac is very scatty so i have put her in with one of my older girls to calm her down !!.Seems to have worked a little but in some litters of pups you get a runt of the litter and i think thats what i got.My other girls knock me away sometimes with their nose or head and this is when i stroke them over the face,they dont like it.,x

does she nudge it when your petting her head? sometimes they don't like their eyes covered. Our male guinea pig does that alot

No, she does it all the time. But I'm not going to stop handling her. Once shes with me she snuggles down and as long as I dont make too much of a fuss she will sit still. Last night she went into the snook of my cardi. I wear a big snuggly one when I'm handling them. Not that Gaga would mind what I wore really, she goes right up to my chin and shoulder and snuggles in.

I always wondered what that means as sometimes if I stroke Reggie's head he will shove my hand off and kinda lifts his head up really quickly lol!
I assume it means they dont want you to do it lol x

One thing I will add.. when i have miss grumpy on me and i am fussing, shes very chatty. But shes still nudging and is very unsettled. I'm kinda sad shes not too keen on me. :0

Well the more you handle her the better she will become,also talking to them so they get used to hearing your voice.They can get very nervous at times but I'm sure if you hang in their you will make a friend:) Goodluck

I'm always chatting to them. Always. When the kiddies are in bed is the time I get them out, or they are really jumpy with the noises. So its quiet time for all of us. I find it really relaxing when ive got them on me. And both of them like the tv.;)

The chatting and the nudging are signs of irritation and I have a piggy how does it all the time. I have learned to be thick skinned and just enjoy the cuddle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back