Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok. So Oreo is going to be 7 months old on the 13th of April.

I am wondering is it a sign of affection for guinea pigs to give kisses constantly. I know Oreo does and will only give them to me.

As well as that, me and my fiance are thinking about moving and I am wondering is that for them, do you move them last or first out of the old apartment and into a new one? I am thinking of moving her first so that she gets used to the surroundings but I am also torn by the fact that she would be alone for a few hours at a shot while I move things into the new place and then leave her again. Someone please help me on that one.

Reaction score
Ok. So Oreo is going to be 7 months old on the 13th of April.

I am wondering is it a sign of affection for guinea pigs to give kisses constantly. I know Oreo does and will only give them to me.

As well as that, me and my fiance are thinking about moving and I am wondering is that for them, do you move them last or first out of the old apartment and into a new one? I am thinking of moving her first so that she gets used to the surroundings but I am also torn by the fact that she would be alone for a few hours at a shot while I move things into the new place and then leave her again. Someone please help me on that one.

Heya :) Kisses are a sign of affection and you are super lucky :)

When I moved, I moved them in last. So that everything was lovely and ready for them and peaceful - well as peaceful as it ever is in my house :) Hope this helps, love lexy xx

Christina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Shes been giving me kisses since the day I bought her which is very sweet.

And thanks for an idea. She is real sensitive on what goes on around her so I am worried what will happen when we move

Reaction score
Just make sure she has all her comforts, lots of hay and some veggies. Make sure she doesn't get too hot or too cold also, as temp changes are not goo d- you probably knew that though :) x

Christina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
you I knew that. Hense why she has a blanket covering part of the cage haha. She is just sensitive to her surroundings and when they change she gets fustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.