• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Quickly changed food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Hey all... I am broke at the moment and have run out of g/pig and rabbit food :-\
So mum got me some stuff from down the street... they pigs and bunies chow down but could the sudden change affect them? Anything I need to watch?

I am getting like 3 bags of the good stuff asap :)

Also I am cutting the pellets out of all their diets... Nobody eat them so they go in the bin.. buying them is just a waste... I'm sure this is fine... will I need to substitute it with another food or anything?

Thanks!

aah okay... Well we got the new stuff today... its pretty much what they had before just a better quality... and much cheaper ;D
The boys got a new feed bowl too... it has a bowl on the bottom, with a comtainer attatched to the top, so when there bowl is empty it will fill up again :)

Theyre both loving it ;D

O0 good :) We got 2 1Kg bags so we shouldnt run out anytime soon :)

i had to do this with mine, i run out of the pellets so i had to buy a bag og gerty guinea pig, lucky for mine they like both, but ive got more pellets on the way from an online supplier O0

:) mine wont een touch their pellets... the rabbits just push them away and the pigs eat around them ;D So Ill just get the dry mix from now on :) and maybe buy the odd bag of pellets just as a treat :)

my pigs are quite fussy, they like the muesli gerty guinea pig mix, and the wagg one but then i switched them onto pellets io tried a few before they finally settled with the most expensive one lol..although if anyone else gets of science selective guinea pig www.bunnybasics.co.uk are now doing both the 2kg bags and a 10kg bag, you make a saving of £1.45 approx with the 10kg bag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back