• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Quiz Questions Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am going away Monday with friends to Woolacoombe for the week. We are planning on having a quiz one night and each have to come prepared with questions.

Any help with some good questions would be appreciated, they can be to do with any topic.

Umm...can't really help you there sorry :)) Not too good at pub quizzes myself. Hope you have a great time though :)

Q-What is the strongest substance in the human body?
A- Enamel

Rubbish but its they only 1 i remember from our las quiz night

Oh and
Q- The name of which E.*. country 'apparently' stems from a Carthaginian word meaning 'Land of the rabbits'?

A-Spain. (Ispania from 'Sphan' meaning rabbit)

At Christmas we do a quiz where we have pieces of paper with famous peoples names on, we put them all in a tub and pick one out then we have to describe that person without saying the name and the others have to guess who it is.
x

This question was asked at a pub quiz I was at but the woman who gave us the answers was wrong, my team were all having this argument with her saying Stacey works in Foreign Exchange so knows it's wrong pmsl :))

Q. What is the currency of Russia?
A. The Russian Rouble

This one gets alot of people too....

Q. What is the language spoken in Brazil?
A. Portuguese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back