• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R I P Crumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this morning i found crumpet collapsed she died in my arms within minutes 8...

Crumpet came to me with lots of other piggies from a large RSPCA rescue where breeding had got out of control :( she was one of the older girls that came in and was overlooked because of her colour, she was a sweet gentle natured girl who fitted in well with my girls so i decided she would live out her life with me.

R I P Crumpet, reunited with Stan x

Oh, I'm so sorry. Sounds like she had a wonderful retirement with you.

Goodnight sweet Crumpet. :rose

Bless her, at least she went in the comfort of your arms and passed with your love (as have all your others).

Rest well, dear Crumpet. xx

Aw big hugs.
I am dreading the day that happens to me with mine.
I had a lovely little boy I adopted called Sushi but he had lost loads of weight from losing his partner. He seemed to perk up around my girls and we gave him loads of love but missed a breathing infection and when we took him to the vets, he died on the table. I was gutted. Only had him a month but took me ages to get over him 8... so I can imagine how you must feel
x

I'm sorry for your loss.
RIP dear Crumpet. Run free x

We are all very sorry to hear about little Crumpet 8...8...8...
RIP Crumpet run free at the bridge, now reunited with Stan, have fun together munching out on dandelions and clover and popcorning thru the green meadows, you'll always be remembered by your family and NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves form us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........... :(

I am sorry for the loss of Crumpet - at least she could leave carried by the wings of your love!

RIP Crumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back