• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.i.p Dexter

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry critters

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sweet dreams little one. Sadly we lost Dexter yesterday,he went in for an op and never woke. We will always miss you and our games of hide and seek xxIMG_20141229_115903.jpg

Thanks guys,my daughter hasn't stopped crying yet,it was such a shock he was her best friend.He was a very special bun.x

Thank you,she's better today,she has been talking about him today without crying which is a big improvement. She misses him terribly,he was her baby. A friend offered her a baby rabbit but she said she could never replace him he was a special boy.

Thank you,she's better today,she has been talking about him today without crying which is a big improvement. She misses him terribly,he was her baby. A friend offered her a baby rabbit but she said she could never replace him he was a special boy.
Poor little thing. Hopefully time will help, but it seems she will never forget her beloved Dexter, which is to be expected. I am glad to hear that she is working through the grieving process; yes, talking about Dexter without crying is a good thing. She'll have good days and bad days. I feel for her pain. I hope she knows that Dexter is very happy where he is now despite how much he loved being with her too. Hugs.

Thank you for thinking of her. She's better than she was,he was a very special bunny she misses him terribly,but at least now she can talk about him and not burst into tears. She's been helping me with my piggies and she is doing animal care at college and is now working at a farm for the disab!ed where her brother goes,so lots to keep her busy.x

So sorry for the loss of your stunning boy. Huge hugs at this sad time

RIP Dexter
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back