• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.I.P. Flixter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One of my little piggies has left us to go join the others on rainbow bridge. Flixter was a great little man who was full of life and loved everyone. He has left behind his best friend snowball. Flixter and Snowball were brothers from the time they met at 3months old. When I first introduced them the faught a little but once they became friends they were insepartable. Poor little flixter had a bladder stone the size of a pea and didnt show any symptoms untill 2 weeks ago when he started to pee blood. After being treated for auti he started to improve and then declined again after the antibiotics. He was then x-rayed and it showed a huge bladder stone. My vet, Eamon Moore, opperated on it immidiatly and he survived surgery but soon after he went into cardiac arrest. Eamon tried to revive him but it didnt work it was all too muc for his little body. Eamon is the best vet I have ever known and did everything within his power to save him. He has a love for all animals and I know he did everything he could. Snowball is dealing with it very well so far. He missed Flixter a lot the first few days but hes slowly coming round to his usual perky self and has started wheeking for treats again whenever he hears a rapper or the fridge door. We all miss Flixter very much but we're happy we had time with him during his 3 years on earth.

Attachments

• 21013780a8760568589l.jpg
    21013780a8760568589l.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
Oh i just read your sad little story, i can totally understand how you feel with the bladder stones scenario...was there myself earlier this year.

Anyway, Flixter sounded like a cracking little guy, so beautiful in his pic.

Rip sweet boy, run free at the bridge x

Whee are really sorry to hear that Flixter has passed away 8...8...8...
RIP Flixter run free at the bridge, popcorn with new friends and enjoy munching out on the lush green grass and dandelions, you'll be sadly missed by mummy and your little mate Snowball but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............... :(

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP beautiful Flixter. Run free x

RIP Flixter, you put up a brave fight.

I'm sure you will be dearly missed but never forgotten. xx

I'm so sorry for your sad loss. Big hugs.

Rest well, dear Flixter. xx

I am sorry for your loss. Bladder stones are never good news.

RIP Flixter

So sorry to hear about flixter. Sleep well little one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back