• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.I.P little Casper

I’m so sorry you lost him, he was brilliant little guy. Sleep tight Casper the friendly gerbil xx

I'm sorry you lost Casper,you gave him a fantastic home,and gave the best care.x
Thankyou means alot 👍. His litter brother Shadow is doing well. They were split up anyway months back due to a fight. Shadow is slate grey with a white paw and now has white coming through on his back. Its as if Casper is coming through lol

Sorry for your loss of little Casper ( my namesake almost ) you did a lovely job of giving him a nice home and life x

so sorry for you loss of little Casper.

Sounds like you gave him such a lovely home. RIP Casper xx

I was so sad to hear you had lost Casper, what a lovely little character he was.
I love the card.
What were the seeds mentioned in the card?

I will plant it where Casper is buried at my parents house. If i plant it outside my own house. The local kids will stamp all over it. And i will then have to take it out on their dad( drunk scumbag). Which i could do without, being half way healed through my op. I'm not violent atall but if someone messes with my loved ones i will lose it

Back