• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.I.P My Darling Harley

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephieAck

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We're home.
Harley was very very poorly when we got to the vets office, she was barely clinging to life.
The vet took us into the room and gave her the injection and then left us there with her.
She was so peaceful and took about five minutes to pass.
I kissed her and told her that I loved her and told her to go and be with her babies.
She seemed to have gone but then gasped for a little while and then went so still...the vet came back in and pronounced her dead.
Again I held her to me and kissed her and cuddled her.
She is happy now with her babies, at least she gets to meet them properley now.
Thank you all for the kind words and thank you to Lucinda for that lovely pm.
It helps me to share the story and to talk it through with people who dont think I'm stupid for being so distraught over an animal...she was..no IS more than that to me, she, and all of my piggies, are like my babies, I couldnt love them more if Id carried them myself.

Rest In Peace my darling Harley, mummy and daddy miss you so much, but we understand that you just wanted to be with your babies.

xx Steph xx

harley.jpg

Rest In Peace Harley and littles babies.

Run free with the wind in Rainbow Bridge.

Michele

RIP Harley and babies. you are all missed very much! play with all the other piggies at the bridge. x :-[

Darling Harley, cuddle up close with your little ones. You are very very beautiful x

Harley will be there now, either munching grass and popcorning around with her babies, or sleeping peacefully with them...she is happy now, I know she is.

I came across some short clips of Harley, she was about five or six weeks pregnant in these clips...just as a point of fact...the bedding is Megazorb...

xx Steph xx

aw, what great clips! she was quick for being pregnant! ;) i have a video clip od princess on my phone that i wish i could share too.
i really hope you feel better soon. lots of love for you. xxjo

princessguinea said:
aw, what great clips! she was quick for being pregnant! ;) i have a video clip od princess on my phone that i wish i could share too.

Pm ellie(squeakypigs) i think she knows how it download them. Not 100% sure she knows though.

princessguinea said:

She really really was, it was only for around about the last week of pregnancy that she couldnt jump up there and boy that irritated her.

aw, i can imagine. she was so full of life. but shes better where she is now. ;)

we all know exactly how awlful you are feeling sweet dreams little Harley and enjoy your babies, your mummy will be looked after by us all, :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back