• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

R.i.p Piglet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglet's mum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Some bad news I'm afraid. My poor little Piglet died a few weeks ago, he started breathing very loud and heavily and looking very ill. So the next day we took him to the vet and they kept him in overnight and gave him Antibiotics. But he passed that night. It all happened so quickly. The vet reckoned it was a Rispiratory infection. :( On the plus side, Little Roo is doing very well. Happy and healthy and growing very quickly. He seems a lot happier on his own. Though I am going to be getting him a girlpiggy. :) Hope everyone and their piggies are doing well. Lot's of love from me and Roo. <3

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost Piglet. RIP little one.

I'm so sorry for your loss! R.I.P. little Piglet!

I am very sorry for your loss. Sadly, respiratory infection, especially walking/atypical pneumonia can hit right out of the blue and strike very quickly. :(

RIP Piglet

Fingers crossed for Roo. I hope that his neutering operation goes well. You are welcome to open a thrad in our health/illness section for ongoing support of you wish to. Please be aware that we strongly recommend a full 6 weeks post op wait until a boar is 100% safe to go with a sow. My Tegan is the surprise baby courtesy of a supposedly safe over 5 weeks post op rescue boar, and i have since heard of other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back