• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.I.P Rascal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Sleep peacefully Rascal :0 Reunited with your brother Dizzy. You wanted to be with him. You will both be sadly missed x

DSCF0007-2.jpg

http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56681&highlight=rip+dizzy

I'm sorry, I know how your feeling. Sending you tons of hugs. Rascal was beautiful xxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP Rascal. Run free x

awww rip poor little Rascal, but lucky Dizzy getting a playmate at the bridge, so sorry for you loss x

ps/ they are so cute, i never realised they had such thick tails! :red

So sorry to hear about rascal. He and Dizzy can have great fun at rainbow bridge together.. Sleep well little one..

Dear Claire whee are so sorry to hear about little Rascal 8...8...8...
RIP Rascal run free at the bridge, now reunited with your bro Dizzy, have fun together whizzing around the big wheel, you will be so sadly missed by mummy and family, but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back