• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R I P Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i went to feed the pigs yesterday morning and found Stan the man in his forever sleep :0
Stan was my neutered himi boar, he was a lovley natured big chunky boy who had been passed around quite alot, he'd had at least 13 homes before coming to me as a rescue, because of his past i decided to keep stan and he lived out his final years with 23 ladies.

R I P my gorgeous chunky boy :(

very much missed by me and your ladies x

Oh no Donna, I am so sorry. What an awful time.

Big hugs to you.

Rest well, darling Stan. xx

I am so sorry for your loss - you have given Stan a boar's dream life.

Sorry to hear about Stan. It sounds like you gave him a great life with the girls x

RIP Stan may you be happy popcorning in piggy paradise for ever more. I'm sure you are sadly missed by the 23 girls you left behind and Donna x

Oh Donna what a time you're having, we're so sorry to hear about Stan 8...8...8...
RIP Stan run free at the bridge, reunited with Crumpet, play happily together in the lush green fields and munching grass and danelions, you'll be sadly missed by the rest of your ladies and mummy, but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky .............. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back