• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I woke up today and sung Queen off key while cleaning out the girls cage. I miss Ginny constantly but they've been there to help. I decided to take a few pictures of them by the window, reminding me of when I did the same for Ginny Minja and Teddy years ago, those were some of my favourite photos of them.
IMG_0486.JPG IMG_0490.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IMG_0499.JPG
By The Window

Last edited:
how cute! and honestly I miss the rain...
Yep :D and agree, even in my area there's not been much rain thanks to the muggy weather recently. It's come back quite noticeably, very windy and rainy, lovely :) my dad and I were yesterday eating icecream and waiting for the thunder (resulted in a tiny bit) while it rained, miss a nice thunderstorm. How do you cope in Italy? Is it constantly hot weather?

Yep :D and agree, even in my area there's not been much rain thanks to the muggy weather recently. It's come back quite noticeably, very windy and rainy, lovely :) my dad and I were yesterday eating icecream and waiting for the thunder (resulted in a tiny bit) while it rained, miss a nice thunderstorm. How do you cope in Italy? Is it constantly hot weather?
In Rome for long years now it seems we have been living in some equatorial land... no more normal rain but only downpours and havy rain which make only huge damage in the city and in the countryside. Then in summer the total dryness... People here seem to feel fine in this climate... although I see a greater irritability among drivers (already famous here for being extremely rude!). I can't stand the hot and the light, especially the light... it gets on my nerves (I am very pale and have light eyes... and I am also a melanoma survivor... my skin hates the sun), therefore on summer I go out from my "hidey" acting like a guinea pig... only when the sun has gone down :D
Bad life for me...
Anyway this year things seem to be going on better than usual, temperature is still normal... in summer we have 35-40°:mal: you can imagine the temperature in the centre or into the buses, as air conditioning is often out of order; on the other side air conditioning into underground trains make the temperature very comfortable for pinguins :san:
Never come to visit Rome in summer! it is a suicide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back