• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

rainbow bridge video

Status
Not open for further replies.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

So sad!

Makes me want to go over the rainbow bridge!

I have seen this video before and it gets me everytime

So sad but heartwarming

Love
Claire
x

I can't get this to work on my bloody computer (OK, it's not the computer, it's my incompetence). I'll try in the office tomorrow.

That's so lovely, I've used 2 klennexs..can't stop crying either

Oh my goodness, that was so sad! Just had a good cry! I think it was the piano music that got me. Soppy or what?! :'(

I'm writing this through blurred eyes soppy mare that i am, I was thinking of all my beloved pets I have lost and cannot wait to meet up with them in years to come, I just hope they dont knock me flying in the stampede lol. got to go and wipe my face now hubbys due home and he will laugh his head off at me, I have the poem in my pig sheds and in my computer room right next to me along with photos of some of my animals, but set to music makes it all the more poignant, thankyou for that I needed a good cry :'( :'( :'(

Aww, I have seen this before and everytime I watch it, I cry. It's so touching :'(

have just needed to play this poem after losing charlie today, funnily enough it made me think that I will some day be with him again and I just have to be patient, although i am devastated by his death at least I know its not a permanant goodbye. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I miss all my beautiful pets! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I will meet them again one day! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sat here and watched the video and sobbed. Fantastic and I know all my babies will be there waiting for me. Cant stop crying now. :'(

I sat there and watched it.*Reches for a new box of tissues*It was so heart warming and touching.Even though i haven't lost my babies yet!Pearl and Misty my two guineas.I can't belive it was so moveing!Thank you for putting that on!Thank you so much!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-*

*kisses Pearl and Misty*
*Sobs into there hairy coat "I'll never leave you"*

I have just watched it again too, it's so comforting to know that Munchkin is at rainbow bridge. I can't stop crying now :'( :'(

As i am holding my baby Misty,i am realising i am so lucky she is alive.She and her sister are only 1 and 3/4 onld but she still could have died in that time.

God bless my piggies!

God bless all your alive piggies

God bless all your piggies on the rainbow bridge

God bless you who have lost them.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back