Raise £15 For Teas With Easyfundraising ...

Qualcast&Flymo

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Anyone here supporting TEAS with EasyFundraising? If you need to reinsure your car soon, GoCompare has increased its donation for using their comparison engine up to £15. Tasty! Just think how much that could make for TEAS if just a handful of us used it!

Amazingly, I reinsured my car 2 weeks ago, and even though they couldn't give me any quotes because I wanted to add my 17 year old, I still got the donation! I just had an EasyFundraising email which says this offer is still running too.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Anyone here supporting TEAS with EasyFundraising? If you need to reinsure your car soon, GoCompare has increased its donation for using their comparison engine up to £15. Tasty! Just think how much that could make for TEAS if just a handful of us used it!

Amazingly, I reinsured my car 2 weeks ago, and even though they couldn't give me any quotes because I wanted to add my 17 year old, I still got the donation! I just had an EasyFundraising email which says this offer is still running too.
Insuring a 17 year old is not cheap! For future reference have you heard of Young Marmalade? They insure the learner driver on an insured car. So if they have an accident it doesn't come off of your no claims bonus. I insured both my sons when they were learners through this scheme. As soon as they have passed their test the insurance becomes invalid. I found that Admiral were the cheapest (!) to insure young drivers who have just passed their test. Not every insurance company are prepared to take the risk of an inexperienced driver.