• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ralph’s new wife Charlotte

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
When Ralph joined my little herd last year he had 4 lovely sow wives. Sadly 3 have left us for the Rainbow Bridge and he’s been left on his own with Holly since we lost Poppy in February. He’s a young boar with a healthy male “appetite” and Holly has tolerated his endless advances well but I realised he needed an extra wife if Holly wasn’t going to petition for divorce.

Ralph and Holly have dated a few single ladies but either they didn’t like Ralph or Ralph didn’t like them. He can be a bit full on. So we realised we would need a young sow to date Ralph.

I’m delighted to introduce Charlotte. She’s 6 weeks old and has settled in nicely with Ralph and Holly. She’s very chatty, very lively and popcorns for England. She’s survived a marathon hump fest by Ralph (who has just about calmed down) and taken it all in her stride. Holly is pleased to have female company again.

448A46AD-95E6-455F-884D-EBA81DC37014.jpeg75E891B8-F657-4F1B-A959-DCAD696F03C8.jpeg87DBCE06-E5C6-417F-8EA8-FC9C8BE3142E.jpeg0AD866DB-5BB7-47D6-A127-B94AF614CCB8.jpeg

She is SO TINY - aww what a total sweetie. :love:
I am so glad you found another girl to join your piggy family.
She probably doesn't realise it, but she is a very lucky little girl.

Ahh what a little cutie she is :love: Lovely little family! x

Gorgeous! And made me smile too!

Aw Charlotte is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo very cute :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I'd forgotten just how lively little piggies are! Makes me tired just watching her:zzz:. Pleased she has settled in and is happy.

Charlotte is a very very good looking pig! Dot and Bernie were this size when we got them both

They look utterly adorable :love:

The Phrase ‘marathon hump fest’ made me laugh.

I love the aby, reminds me of a golden retrievers coat colour. Is this one a sow?

The fur looks very soft. I find with abys, they are either sort of wirey haired or soft.

And i do love the big brown and white potato too 😊

The little one has jack russel colours and the brown and white a springer spaniel

I love the aby, reminds me of a golden retrievers coat colour. Is this one a sow?

The fur looks very soft. I find with abys, they are either sort of wirey haired or soft.

And i do love the big brown and white potato too 😊

The little one has jack russel colours and the brown and white a springer spaniel

The Aby is Holly. Her coat is very soft and very messy. Ralph is the agouti with a white ring around his butt.

Back