• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

randy boar that wont stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweep

can anyone tell me why my boar fancy me. He grrrrrrrrs at me while rubbing against my neck then he squirts me. And when i put him on the floor he then tries to mount my foot. if he cant get to my foot he tries my slipper :-[
;D off all the toyboys to fancy me and it had to be a furry one(Just my luck)

My boy pigs don't do this but i also have girl pig so they know the difference :) Do you have any femail pigs or just males?

I used to have a male rabbit who when i first had him was kept on his own. He used to be a bit like that. He would jump on me spray and try to mount my hand. Anyway i got a female rabbit and hey prestow he lost interest in me and directed his attentions in the right place. ;)

Perhaps if you let him smell and see a femail pig he will realize his mistake. :o If you do have females then perhaps he just gets confussed because me can smell their scent on you? or perhaps hes just a very randy little pig!

No i have three females i never thought maybe he can smell them on me
Ill try handling him first then the females maybe that might help ;)

My Boar Silver does the same if I have had the girls out and if I am holding him he tries to eat me through my shirt little devil,
I now always pick him up first and then at least he doesn't wee on me ;D ;D

karen

Have you considered having him neutered? How old is he?

That way he could enjoy the company of the girls and flirt with them to his hearts content without the worry of babies :)
Just a thought!

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back