• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For the last few weeks my legs have been so desperately itchy just from the knees down. Then today it started on my tummy and boobs and there is a rash.
Grrr.
Used to have awful dermatitis on my hands - hope I'm not getting that kind of thing again.

Just really itchy! Little red dots have come up on my tummy. I think i am allergic to this hospital.

I always use Eumovate cream, if I get stressed I get a rash on my elbows/forearms, but if I can get the cream on when I first feel the itch I can usually stop it.

Recently I have got it under my eyes, that's a pain cos if you scratch or rub they get very wrinkly (well i am 37!) so I have been patting it instead of scratching.

I guess it is a heat rash.
My skin is very white and I hate summer/ sun/ heat.
I have a cupboard full of steroid ointments from my dermatitis days but I don't like using them as ultimately they thin the skin and you're worse off!

I have an appt on Friday anyway so I will tell him then. My GP is lovely too - the only good one I have had at three surgeries!

Thanks guys!
It has spread! It's on my arms now. weirdly I wasn't kept awake wirth itching, but it started up when I woke up!
Panic - I hope the boys don't catch it!
perhaps I need Ivomec . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back