Raving again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondecat

I'm so sorry everybody but I've popped in to read a few threads and to update you all on my new babies! I was really worried about Treacle as he'd not eaten since I got him on Tuesday - well he's eating like a pig - literally! He sits like a statue when he's on my knee but I think he'll relax soon. Jake is the one that was very badly treated and who was going to take ages to tame - he's a star! He came out to me this morning and just sat there when I picked him up. I gave him a cuddle indoors before letting him in his run and he seemed quite happy. He plays with anything you give him and is so funny to watch! And my girls, Scruffy and Sophie seem friendlier with me now. Scruffy is becoming more friendly every day anyway, but Sophie seems to have stopped being skittish overnight - she managed twenty minutes on my lap today! I don't feel like such a novice today! ;D

Reaction score
brilliant news they sound as if they know you are treating them with love and affection, I was dancing around the shed with dobby tonight while i was suppose to be cleaning them out he loves it when I sing to him ( Bon Jovi of course) and tries to get in my mouth, maybe he was trying to tell me to shut it, :D

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
michellemuffin said:
brilliant news they sound as if they know you are treating them with love and affection, I was dancing around the shed with dobby tonight while i was suppose to be cleaning them out he loves it when I sing to him ( Bon Jovi of course) and tries to get in my mouth, maybe he was trying to tell me to shut it, :D
Michelle that's so funny ;D ;D

B

blondecat

Ah, bless him Michelle! Last night I had Treacle out again and he actually came out of the igloo and ate some lettuce in front of me - he has been a closet eater till now! He came up to the bars and sniffed at me so I think they're all settling down. I can't wait till next summer when they're all used to me and I can play with them on the lawn! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.