• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rebellious teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My two guineas are beginning to get quite rebellious.They are around 15 months old now.Sometimes,I go into them,and they have trashed their cage.Their beds are upside down,the food dish is tipped over,food everywhere,and the other day,they unhooked their hay ball and that was lying on the floor.When I walk in,they both look at me sheepishly,as if to say,yay we've had a great party,sorry abot the house!:))

Hee hee, but oh dear, definately sound like rebellious teens, lol. Plus, they can give you that look as if to say, "Who......me?" Bless them.

Beth xx

haha that's brilliant! i remember moving furniture a lot when i was a teen! :)

Do guineapigs go through the whole, rebellious teenage thing for real? My oldest ones are about 14 months, they seem fine. the little ones are just about 2 months now I think .... am i going to have problems with them... xx

Yeah one of mine has recently :(|) its quite amusing to watch, naughty boys. You've got it to look forward to :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back