• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Recent Adoption! 7th Piggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggieHerd

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday was Fourth of July (Holiday) and my partner and I went to the City Pound to pull a surrender Guinea Pig so we can drive Patriot (surrender piggie) to the Los Angeles Guinea Pig Rescue to get a medical check up and hopefully get adopted by someone. Unfortunately Patriot is a male piggie, but what a looker.

As we got to the piggie shelter, I notice an all black guinea pig that I instantly fell in love with, but didn't know it was male or female. I just kept eyeing her while I helped around the shelter. Another volunteer told me that the black piggie is a she, because he pulled her from a different city pound. I went to go hold her and instant love. She started licking me and didn't squirm in my hand. She just reminded me of my childhood dog who lived for 16 1/2 years (Beauty).

Fast Forward...she came home with us. Usually I would bring my herd to the shelter but we did introductions when we got home instead.

:DAaaaaawwww! A proper little black beauty!:wub::wub:

7 piggies; admit it! You are addicted! (Aren't we all?)

congratulations. what a gorgeous piggy. Cannot wait to hear and see more about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back