• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RECYCLING FOR CHARITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

What do you all do with your empty inkjet/laser printer cartridges, PDAs or your old mobile phones?

Bet you just put throw them in the bin.

Next time you do please think about recycling and turning trash into cash for charity.

I’m collecting printer cartridges, PDAs and old mobile phones to be recycled for charity.

Email me and I will either pick them up or you could pop them in the post to me.

Also collecting used postage stamps for charity too. Every letter that comes through your door, that has a stamp, please keep them for me.

Thank you all for your support!

Bye 4 Now

Michele​

I'M DOING THIS FOR THE READING GUINEA PIG RESCUE (HOPE KAREN DOESNT MIND) AND THE USED STAMPS ARE FOR THE ANDOVER CATS PROTECTION.

What a nice thing to do Michele! I will keep and find all the used stamps I can ;)

I will too Michele. It is a great idea! Bet Karen will be pleased :)

Hi all,

Just wanted to remind you all about saving your print cartridges, used postage stamps, pdas and mobile phones. If you have any now PM me and i will let you know my address to post them to me.

or you can easily register on http://www.recyclingappeal.com/recyclenow.asp?charity=reading+guinea+pig+rescue

and they will send you bags to put them in. you post it out free of charge and thats it all done and the money will go to the rescue. I dont mind doing it if its easier for everyone. USed postage stamps will have to come to me.

Michele

:) Thanks Michele :) Go and shine your halo :) This is a big help, the ink cartridge money goes towards greens and veg mostly :) Thanks to everyone who is saving, thats great! You can also just go to www.readingguineapigrescue.co.uk and click on one of the google ads, this helps raise money for the site too.

Does anyone have any used stamps to send me or printer cartridges, PDAs or old mobile phones?

No one has sent me anything yet?

Come guys this will go to the reading guinea pig rescue and the stamps and going to the local cats protection charity that i volunteer for.​

Just about to send you a PM lovey! Got some stamps here! Our only problem is that now I've told everyone we want them, no-one is getting them! LOL ;)

xx Kelly xx

I sent a old mobile in but i did have loads of cartiridges but they are epson and it said not to send them :( x

I would like to thank Kelly aka Mrs Player aka kellyandpiggies (LOL) for sending her donation of used postage stamps.

Thank you

Michele aka Mrs Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back