• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Remember Scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Reaction score
Scrapper was born at BARC just over a year ago, he had to be hand reared, thanks to the helpful advice received on this forum, Scrapper survived and thrived. He was neutered in January and now lives with Mavis and Lili, he is a long term resident. Scrapper is the piggy in the middle scrapper and his girls.jpg WP_20160330_14_17_22_Pro[1].jpg at BARC

Awww... I do remember Scrapper! What a tough little man! I'm so glad he's happy and doing well!

I am glad things have turned out for him. They are all beautiful. Is this the same BARC in Houston TX? We live in New Caney about 35 miles from Houston.

I can't believe the tiny scrap that was Scrapper is now big enough to have his own wives! Amazing. I remember meeting him when he was in his feeding box and he really was a minature piggie. Great that he is all grown up and testament to your care @pig in the city . Go Scrapper - I am not surprised he is staying with you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back