Rescue Piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkersmum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today i brought home a little piggy. He was out in a pen with a load of adult rabbits and it is heavy snow here so i am hoping that despite being an only at the moment he will be enjoying the warmth of our home. He seems happy enough so far.
guineapiggy.jpg

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh bless him. He will just love being with you, away from the rabbits and the snow, even if he is on his own. He deserves to be spoilt for a bit. xx

minkersmum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
what? why? where?? how mean, poor thing, glad hes happy now :)

He as in a rescue place nearby and was the last of a litter. Woman said she has no where else to put him so he was in with around 6 adult rabbits, in a huge pen but with the heavy snow i was surprised she even found him! Reckons he is around 12 weeks. I love him already! So sweet, been in this tunnel i made him and now in his wee house peeking out the door...x)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Beautiful boy, I'm so glad hes in a safe warm home :)

Black Jack

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gorgeous little piggy! He looks like he's got a cute character. Lucky for him that you found him and I hope he has a lovely life with you.

BonBon2010

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Heee heeee:)) I bet you think I'm stalking you from one forum to another:(|) Welcome to the world of Guinea pigs :)p

Status
Not open for further replies.