• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a student
Am doing research on the blood and tissues of guinea pig in vitro
Is it possible to provide me with references as possible to take advantage of them in the search for blood and tissue
Thank you

I think your asking in the wrong place about doing 'experiments' on animal tissue. not sure if one of our vet members can direct you to what your looking for but I'm sure if you were to google your question you can find a great deal of answers, i know because i just did that finding out what your question actually meant!

Google Scholar is a good place to find references if that's what you're looking for. I don't know if any one else can help you here. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back