Rest Easy Lillith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah-sore

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm finally well enough to create this and post it. My beautiful Lillith.
Little Lillith. My goodness how far you had come with in a few months. I remember bringing you home, you and Rusty. Technically you were Tweet at the time but we decided to change your name to Lillith. You had come from a home full of kids, into my home. I hadnt even known much about guinea pigs, but you and Rusty taught me. You two were so scared, so skittish. With a lot of TLC you both opened up the house and made it a much more interesting place. You were the senior and you and your sister looked after the younger two. You and Rusty taught me SO much and I thank you so much for that.
I'm sorry I didnt notice you going down hill. It honestly happened so fast, next thing I knew you were too far gone. I held you in my arms all day, I knew what was going to happen and I know you did too. Once I put you in the cage with your sister, Rusty came over and gave you kisses, not too long after I picked you up and you passed. You said goodbye to your sister and passed.

You were always the loudest. The quiet leader. You were extremely submissive and never fought with anyone, but you were a leader for sure. You had the loudest squeek.

I hope youre having fun over the rainbow bridge. Frolicking and eating as many carrots as you can and squeeking and wheeking to your hearts content. I can not wait till I can be reunited with you. I love you Lillith and I tried to give you the best I could. I hope you had the best life I could possible give you. Rusty, Allie and I miss you. Even Callie misses you too. I miss you everyday and I love you so much. Rest easy little girlie
.lillith.png

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry that your beautiful girl has left you so soon. Piggies can go downhill frighteningly quickly with a speed that leaves you trembling. There is often not much you can do as medication needs time to work. :(

Lillith was clearly much loved and treasured, and she is leaving you with many fond (if currently painful) memories.

RIP Lillith

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am really sorry for the loss of your pretty little lady, your beautiful tribute made me well up. She was obviously such a loved little piggy and must have had such an amazing life with you. Huge hugs

Sleep well beautiful lady

RIP Lillith
x x

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful girl she was. Sleep tight little one xx

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So sorry for loss, this bought tears to my eyes, Lillie was such a beautiful Piggie and you were both so lucky to be in one another's life (((Hugs)))

Popcorn free at the Rainbow bridge little one x

Sarah-sore

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. We all miss her a ton but its getting a bit easier in the house now. We're still not used to not hearing the loud wheeks for carrots first thing when I wake up. And some day I still grab 4 instead of 3 carrots in the morning. Thank you everyone for your kind and loving works.

Status
Not open for further replies.