• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rest in Peace my Beautiful Boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am very sad to say that my stunning, kind and special boy Tommy has slipped away to Rainbow Bridge.

PIC_0289.jpg

He went very peacefully which is a blessing but my heart is still broken.

Tommy was one of the most friendly pigs I have ever met. It will take a very long time to get used to not seeing his lovely smilie face up at the bars waiting for me every time I walk into the room.

Rest in Peace my special boy. We will never ever forget you - our house is a much sadder place without you as a part of it.

aww I am so sorry for you to lose such a gorgous little boy he is playing with my Lily who also went over the bridge today, he was stunning, I know how you must be feeling ( thats a sure thing) and hope you feel better soon, God bless Tommy give Lily a kiss and snuggle for me, as i cant :'( :'( :-* a kiss for Lily :-* a kiss for Tommy

I'm so sorry Kate, he was a stunner :'(

Run free little Tommy

Run free Tommy, you will be very dearly missed! Popcorn at the bridge and shine bright at night for your mum x

Oh God Kate, i've only just seen this. I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free little Tommy
Thinking of you
xx

Kate i'm so very sorry for your loss :'( Tommy has such a beautiful face
Sweet Dreams Tommy, run free at the bridge

Niki x

Kate i am so sorry to hear about Tommy

Run free at the bridge gorgeous boy

I'm sorry to hear Tommy has gone to the bridge Kate :'(

run free over the bridge little man, my thoughts are with you Kate

Alyson xx

:) i bet hes up there now with all the lost piggies from owners in the forum. or up there with my piggy coco looking down on us
right now. its quite amazing how much they seem to still stay in our hearts even when they have left us. they're watching over fellow pigges. :)

Oh no - I'm so sorry to hear about Tommy.

Run free over the bridge and go and munch on as much yummy stuff as you can!

Alex x

What a beautiful boy, so sorry to hear of your loss. He will be running and munching at the rainbow bridge.

So sorry, what a beautiful, handsome little man.
sweet dreams :-* :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back