• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rest In Peace Vinnie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindseyA

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Feeling so very sad. We very suddenly lost our little Vinnie yesterday. He was such a lovely little guinea pig, so active and happy. We are truly heartbroken :(

CDB172BF-A1B2-4F07-85F2-F48E47F49FBF.JPG

Feeling so very sad. We very suddenly lost our little Vinnie yesterday. He was such a lovely little guinea pig, so active and happy. We are truly heartbroken :(

I am ever so sorry! Vinnie was a gorgeous boy. Sadly, guinea pigs can die very quickly at any age, often right out of the blue from strokes, heart attack or sudden acute heart failure.

I'm so sorry for your loss! :(

I'm sorry for your loss,
RIP Vinnie
Hugs to you and your family.
vinnie looks like he had a big personality.x

I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome piggy. Hugs

Sleep well little one

RIP Vinnie
x x

Awww he's a gorgeous boy. My heart goes out to you we had to have our little girl PTS yesterday. Sending you hugs x

So so so sorry for your loss. I lost my beloved Vinnie in 2015 and my heart broke. Remember all the good times you shared and remember that he is still alive in your heart and forever will be. X

I loved my two so much guinea pigs have such huge personalities. So heartbreaking when they leave us x

Awww he's a gorgeous boy. My heart goes out to you we had to have our little girl PTS yesterday. Sending you hugs x
So sorry to hear that. Its so heart breaking. Big hugs! X

I'm so very sorry for your loss. He was very handsome. Popcorn free Vinnie x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back