• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Return of the Needle Felted Piggies!

I made Belle her very own needle felted rainbow. Got the colours the wrong way round...oops! But Belle reckons all rainbows are back to front on her planet.IMG_20220123_185509.jpg

I think I may have accidentally created a 70s kid's TV show. 🤣

When have you got time to do more commissions? I have a picture of a very much loved bunny called Albie that went to the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago who was my Goddaughters that I'd like you to make as a surprise for her.

When have you got time to do more commissions? I have a picture of a very much loved bunny called Albie that went to the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago who was my Goddaughters that I'd like you to make as a surprise for her.
I'm booked until the end of May at the moment so it will probably be the summer before I'm taking any more commissions.

I'll be posting things I make on my Etsy from time to time if you want to keep an eye on that.
missmaudesfeltfloofs | Etsy
I do have a bunny on there at the moment but I might try a rainbow one at some point since I've done my Rainbow piggies.

Unfortunately I just can't keep up with demand right now. I didn't expect them to be so popular.

Thanks but it def needs to be Alfie. Have looked at the bunny but it's nothing like Albie. Have just added your Etsy store to my favourites.

Thanks but it def needs to be Alfie. Have looked at the bunny but it's nothing like Albie. Have just added your Etsy store to my favourites.
If you need it sooner I can ask around. I'm part of a felting community and lots of people do commissions. Have you got a photo of him I can show them? Or are you happy to wait for me?

I'm booked until the end of May at the moment so it will probably be the summer before I'm taking any more commissions.

I'll be posting things I make on my Etsy from time to time if you want to keep an eye on that.
missmaudesfeltfloofs | Etsy
I do have a bunny on there at the moment but I might try a rainbow one at some point since I've done my Rainbow piggies.

Unfortunately I just can't keep up with demand right now. I didn't expect them to be so popular.
It’s because they are so amazing.

I've signed up for a craft fair in a couple of months so I've been making some little piggies brooches to sell. What do you guys think? How much do you think is reasonable to charge? I wanted to charge £5 but they took nearly 2 hours each. I'm rubbish at pricing things!

Attachments

• 20220404_174941.jpg
    20220404_174941.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 9
Back