• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Reunited :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlouse

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On Friday Artoo, fondly known as Dee, had a pretty major op for a 7 year old, removing a big tumour http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65968

DSC_0412-1.jpg

Thanks to a fantastic vet and lots of love from her piggie mummy and daddy, Dee has made a really good recovery and has this morning been reunited with her old chums Blizzy and Winnie. Although they've only been living next door they were VERY pleased to see her and were soon giving her kisses :))

piggiekisses.jpg

An op on a 7 year old was a risk but we're really glad we gave her the chance. As I'm typing this she is stuffing her face with hay and is a happy, happy girl x)

awwwww they all look happy to be back together again

AWWW - They all look so happy to be back together again! I am sure that Artoo will recover even better now with the support of her loving friends!

Awwwwww what a wonderful story I'm so glad shes well and back with her family :)

Aww, what a lovely post.

My guinea is 6yrs and 9/10 months and needs his back teeth doing so think he's going to have to risk a GA at some point shortly. I want to spend as much time I can with him first and put more weight on him. Good to know another oldie has survived a GA.

What a sweet story! I think that the other piggies are marking her with their own smell to make sure she is really 'theirs'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back