• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RGP Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Sellabell
Sellabellface.jpg

Procyan
Procyanface.jpg

Mordecai
Mordecaiface.jpg

Little Soli
LittleSoliface.jpg

Kyomi
Kyomiface.jpg

Kurama
Kuramaface.jpg

Kimono
Kimonoface.jpg

Kiba
Kibaface.jpg

Keoki
Keokiface.jpg

Katura
Katuraface.jpg

Kagome
Kagomeface.jpg

Jordan
Jordanface.jpg

InuYasha
InuYashaface.jpg

Frosty
Frostyface.jpg

Bastian Noel
BastianNoelface.jpg

Sellabell
Sellabellprofile.jpg

Procyan
Procyanprofile.jpg

Mordecai
Mordecaiprofile.jpg

Little Soli
LittleSoliprofile.jpg

Kyomi
Kyomiprofile.jpg

Kurama
Kuramaprofile.jpg

Kimono
Kimonoprofile.jpg

Kiba
Kibaprofile.jpg

Keoki
Keokiprofile.jpg

Katura
Katuraprofile.jpg

Kagome
Kagomeprofile.jpg

Jordan
Jordanprofile.jpg

InuYasha
InuYashaprofile.jpg

Frosty
Frostyprofile.jpg

Bastian Noel
BastianNoelprofile.jpg

Keoki
Keokiclear.jpg

Mordecai
Mordecaiclear.jpg

Kurama
Kuramaclear.jpg

Kagome
Kagomeclear.jpg

Little Soli
LittleSoliclear.jpg

InuYasha
InuYashaclear.jpg

Bastian Noel
BastianNoelclear.jpg

Sellabell
Sellabellclear.jpg

Frosty
Frostyclear.jpg

Kimono
Kimonoclear.jpg

Procyan
Procyanclear.jpg

Kyomi
Kyomiclear.jpg

Kiba
Kibaclear.jpg

Katura
Katuraclear.jpg

Jordan
Jordanclear.jpg

Current:

Kurama, Kiba, InuYasha, and Kagome are named after anime characters.

Bastian Noel took his name from "The Neverending Story" because I thought it sounded kool and Noel was added because he joined my home just before Christmas.

Procyan is named after one of the two dog stars (the other being Sirius, which I may use in the future). He was named in honour of his father, InuYasha, whose name loosely translated means "dog demon".

Katura was the name of a girl who worked at our local McDonald's and I loved the way it sounded.

Kyomi was named for one of my favorite stories as a young child. The book was called "Kiyomi" and it was about a beautiful and very vain deer and a beautiful and very vain lizard meeting each other. Kiyomi was the deer.

Keoki was named for her Great Aunt Keo who was also a pink eyed white.

Little Soli was named after her grandfather, Solomon, who died just before she was born.

Jordan my nephew and I named together because she was the third pup from our first litter (he named Sellabell and I named Keo then we agreed on Jordan at his suggestion). She was intended to be sort of a nomadic pig she was going to spend a week with me and a week with him, but that never happened. She ended up staying in my room the whole time and after her sister died I knew why things had happened that way.

Mordecai's name was pulled from the Bible. He was named for his mother, Little Soli, who was named for her grandfather, Solomon.

Frosty was my nephew's first pig. She went through a list of nonsense word names and her young owner went through several threats on the way home with her before he decided on the first real name of Frosty. She was gotten just before Christmas and was named after Rankin/Bass's Frosty the Snowman. My nephew had been watching those claymations constantly for the last few weeks.

Sellabell was my nephew's second pig. His name is one of my nephew's famous nonsense words, but one that didn't just involve various mouth sounds.

Kimono is my nephew's 3rd pig and he named her after a My Little Pony that I have a sticker of on my computer monitor.

Rehomed:

Kume is how my nephew said Kagome when we first got her and I thought it was cute.

Keoni was named for her mother and one of her name's meanings is "Keo's Second" and she was Keo's second child.

Anyabelle, well there was no reason for that, I just liked it.

Lizzie was named for the TV show "Lizzie McGuire" because it's one of my favorites.

Deceased:

Solomon's name is from the Bible and his name is Solomon because that's just what it was. It's the only name that would come to me when I first held him.

Keo was a name I saw somewhere and thought it sounded really neat.

Isabel is named for one of the characters on Roswell, but more because I like the name than anything else.

Leo and Loni were named by my nephew for reasons all his own. They were 2 of our 3 stillborns.

Atreyu was named for his father Bastian Noel. Atreyu was another character from the same movie Bastian took his name from. Atreyu was our 3rd stillborn.

Oh my goodness... that is ALOT of guinea pigs. lol. I especially love all of their close up shots! :D

Ellie
TGPF Admin

They are all so gorgeous and i love all their names aswell

Love

Claire
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back