• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Riffy and drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The last couple of days Riffy has been drinking huge amounts. Should I get his glucose done?

If it is abnormal for him to be drinking a lot I would get him checked out.

It could be a sign of diabeties or a few other things so I'd pop him along to the vets to be on the safe side.

Does he seem ok in himself - eating, pooping etc as normal?

Absolutely fine with everything else. Riffy always drinks the most but I just thought he had had more recently.

I had a chat with Roger last night and he asked about Riffy's other habits etc and I said Riffy was very well otherwise. Roger is not worried because Riff has always been so healthy. Of course, since my chat with Roger Riffy has hardly had anything to drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back