Riot The Popcorning Maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caviequeen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My new piggy Riot who is Smudges new BFF is so adorable but he's a crazy guy, Smudge will be lying there all calm and quiet and then Riot comes running out of his pigaloo like a nutcase and then he starts popcorning like crazy, I mean I know it's a good thing of course but it's just so funny to watch and then he runs around and Smudge will then nip at him to tell him off because here it's super hot and sunny right now like everyday so Smudge just wants to cool off he won't even sleep in his pigaloo and Smudge isn't old by any means he's like 1 now but still he gets super annoyed at Riot sometimes it's so great to watch him be social again, it almost makes me cry.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lol it sounds like you gave him the right name!

Our piggie Big E is just as bad lapping around the cage, Sheamus his bonded cage mate who we had to have pts about 5 weeks ago just used to look at him like he was bonkers and would continue doing whatever he was doing, I'm not sure what his new cage mate thinks, but he's just as bad with his shouting at 6 am! They are in my bedroom too!

I totally love guinea's and my dog, they always make me laugh, we have mice too but they are my son's but they are also funny.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ha ha, one of my favourite things about piggies is seeing them really happy and enjoying themselves. It gives you a warm glow inside that you are providing a good environment for them to live and feel happy in. Piggy laps are always great to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.